The Art, Science & Application of Kundalini Yoga - Nirvair Singh Khalsa
Delivery 1-3 days
Shipping & payment
Item No: KY-081
Weight: 0,96 kg
This is the definite manual for the practice of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan. Featured in this manual:
- 92 basic postures pictured and explained
- Hand, eye positions and locks illustrated and explained
- Breath overview and 11 breathing techniques
- 13 beginning exercice series, pictured and explanied
- 7 intermediate exercise sets, pictured and explanied
- Meditation overview and 13 meditations and kriyas
- Healing through energy transfer techniques
- Waking and preparing for sleep information and series
- Foot massage chart and explanantion
- Staying healthy with food and recipes
- How to create your own warm-up series
- Deep relaxation and healing meditations.
New 4th Edition!
Large format (approx. 21,2 x 27,3 cm), softbound, 341 pages
More interesting products:
Customers who bought this product also purchased
Unbesiegbar leben - Guru Jagat
Yoga for Real Life - für Jeden! - Maya Fiennes
Manipura Chakra Incense Fiore D'Oriente 12 g, 8 pcs.
Die Gabe Frau zu sein - Guru Rattana, Ph.D.
Yoga Dress NANKANA, 100 % cotton white
Jap Ji Sahib Gurmukhi - German, translated by Sat Hari Singh
Mantras from Jaap Sahib - Chardi Kala Jatha CD
Beloved - Snatam Kaur CD