Mantras from the Soul - Guru Amrit Kaur CD
(Chants from the Soul)
Guru Amrit Kaur’s debut album Mantras from the soul was masterfully produced in Mexico using percussion, acoustic guitar and keyboards. Her music is written with beautiful melodies to enhance a meditative spirit. Guru Amrit Kaurs music on this album carries a wonderfully alive spirit and energy, being as well inspiring as meditative and perfect for chanting along with the Kundalini Yoga Mantras – these are truly chants from the soul.
The five Mantras of Mantras from the soul are:
These mantras of protection, prosperity, healing and elevation serve as guide and inspiration for these times in which we are entering a new era of consciousness. Guru Amrit Kaurs music contributes to a deeper feel and understanding of these ancient Kundalini Yoga mantras.
- Har Har Har Har Gobinde: This mantra praises God´s qualities and gives strength and prosperity to our lives;
- Sa Ta Na Ma: This well-known Kundalini Mantra alludes to infinity, life, death and rebirth; it works in our neutral mind and opens our destiny;
- Waje Guru Xio (Wahe Guru Jio): The mantra of Ecstasy praises the Eternal Soul;
- Ad Gureh Nameh is the mantra of protection;
- Guru Ram Das mantra opens the heart-center, heals, protects and guides us.
Guru Amrit Kaur is a KRI certified, Level 1 & Level 2 Kundalini YogaTeacher and a Teacher Trainer. Her search for truth has been the story of her life. This deep longing to belong and need to give sense to her life brought her multiple expressions of truth. She became a professional ballet dancer, singer, painter and has a Master degree and PhD with honors in Philosophy. She wrote three books, gave classes in different universities and was involved in the politics of her country, Mexico. Guru Amrit founded and directed an Ashram for five years with her husband, and later became a teacher of Kundalini Yoga and a trainer. In addition, she is a Reiki Master. She had the honor to help in the revision of the translation in Spanish of the Siri Guru Granth Sahib who was accepted in the different Thakats of India, including the Golden Temple. Guru Amrit dedicates her life to teach Kundalini Yoga, share Yogi Bhajan’s teachings and train Kundalini Yoga teachers.
- Har Har Har Har Gobinde (11:43)
- Sa Ta Na Ma (11:41)
- Wahe Guru Wahe Jio (11:47)
- Ad Gureh Nameh (11:23)
- Guru Ram Das (11:28)