Mantras for Precarious Times - Deva Premal CD
Mantras For Precarious Times is offered as a guide for daily meditation, and includes seven mantras chosen specifically to support us in these challenging times.
More Information about Deva Premal you will find here: Meditation music by Deva Premal
Deva Premal chants each mantra 108 times, according to classic Vedic tradition for a mantra meditation practice, and each mantra has a special focus:
- Om Gum Ganapatayei Namaha (Removing of Obstacles), 8:13
- Om Shanti Om (Peace) 4:06
- Om Shree Dhanvantre Namaha (Healing) 8:32
- Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya (Liberation) 9:29
- Om Radha Krishnaya Namaha (Joy & Bliss) 8:12
- Om Shreem Mahalakshmiyei Namaha (Abundance) 8:14
- Om Kama Pujitayei Namaha (Sacred Love Making). 7:23
By chanting a mantra 108 times, the energy permeates the entire body and energy body. Each track is about 7-9 minutes in length, short enough to encourage a daily practice and long enough to feel the power of the mantra.
"I hope they inspire you and enhance your life as they have mine. As my good friend Sharon Gannon says: The power is in the repetition."
With love, Deva.
More interesting products:
Customers who bought this product also purchased
Tara Meditation Incense, 27 sticks
Guggul Maharishi Ayurveda, organic, 60 tablets (30 g)
61,63 € / 100 g
Ashwagandha organic, 30 g - 60 tablets
49,67 € / 100 g
Ama-Cleanse Rasayana, 30 g
83,17 € / 100 g
Ayurvedic lipstick Dark Rose
Ayurvedic lipstick Nude
Chants, The Spirit of Tibet - The Gyuto Monks of Tibet CD
Reiki, Hands of Light - Deuter CD