Introduction to Kundalini Yoga & Meditation, Vol. 1 - Guru Rattana, Ph.D.
Vol. 1 - Begin and Deepen Your Practice
Delivery 1-3 days
Shipping & payment
Item No: KY-030
Weight: 0,54 kg
Introduction to Kundalini Yoga and Meditation is a great yoga guide suitable for students of all levels. Guru Rattana Kaur combines the essence of the Teachings of Yogi Bhajan with her own knowledge and unique insights, gained from 40 years of personal practice, study and teaching. Her wisdom will illuminate your path, taking you deep within on an amazing journey of transformation and self-discovery, to a destination of self-love, inner peace and oneness with all.
Volume 1 - Begin and Deepen Your Practice, has been 15 years in preparation and has been rewritten from cover to cover. It contains a comprehensive and easy to follow but detailed explanation of the basics that we must all learn and perfect to raise our Kundalini and achieve higher consciousness.
- You will find useful tips to help you to design your personal practice and optimize your progress
- You will discover how to direct your attention, to tune into the subtle energetic aspects of your being
- You will better understand how your mind works so you can successfully meditate
There are Kundalini Kriyas and Meditations to deal with all the common issues you may experience - stress, addictions, depression, insomnia, spinal health, mental clarity, activating your navel center, and opening your heart.
In fact, this book is diversity in action. There is something for everyone, regardless of gender, size, age, health, or religion. Everyone can transform his lfe and find peace and happiness within!
- For beginning students, this book is a treasure chest of magical formulas!
- Longtime practitioners, you will discover subtle refinements to deepen your practice
- Kundalini Yoga teachers, this is the book you’ve been waiting for, a book designed to help organize your classes and one which spells out practical and understandable explanations that demystify the teachings for your students.
Book spiral bound, softcover, 154 pages.
"This introduction is beyond perfect. This is True Kundalini! You have taken everything from my heart and understanding, and placed it in print with your yogic history! YES!!!! It creates awe."
- Siri Bandhu Kaur, Ottawa.
"Introduction to Kundalini Yoga And Meditation is an outstanding work! This book is easy to read and fills an important place among the works on the subject of Kundalini Yoga. I predict it will find a sizable audience due to the author's way with words. Keep up the great work. Thank you for this gift, Guru Rattana!"
- Hari Singh Bird, Florida.
More interesting products:
Customers who bought this product also purchased
Yoga Timer KUNDALINI, 2-way Timer, white
Sohang Yoga Pants Women, white
Yogimat PRO anthracite-skyblue, 183 x 61 cm x 5 mm
Yoga trousers - Harem trousers PATIALA Ladies, White-Blue
Sohang Yoga Pants Women, white
Hallo Alter - Yoga50plus - Willem Wittstamm
Kara Mool Mantra Inside, 20 g
Yogi Bhajan Gian Mudra, black & white