Handbook for Psychologists in the Aquarian Age - Yogi Bhajan
The Handbook for Psychologists in the Aquarian Age contains edited Transcripts of a 5 Day Courese presented to Psychiatrists, Psychologists & Coulselors by Yogi Bhajan in Rome, Italy, May 1989.
Excerpts from the main chapters of this book:
- Introduction: A General history of the mankind - from tribes to today
- How the mind works
- Developing ourselves to our fullest
- Obey, serve, love, excel
- The basic principles of counseling
- The basic counseling process
- Developing yourself as a professional counselor
- Communication in the therapeutic relationship
- The therapeutic process
- Healing applications
- Traditional therapies vs. yogic therapies
- Conflicts arising between therapist & client
- Common patient problems
- Dealing with special clients
- Creating success & Excellence in your career
- Common problems of the professional
- Pratical workshop demonstrations
- ... and more ...
A4 format, 77 pages, spiralbound.
More interesting products:
Customers who bought this product also purchased
Kundalini Rising - Various Authors
Sacred JapJi - Harbans Singh Doabia
Yogi Bhajan "Love"
Yogi Bhajan Visionary
Everyday Grace - Sat Purkh Kaur Khalsa
Der Verstand - Yogi Bhajan, Gurucharan Singh
Blessings - The Power of Prayer - Yogi Bhajan
Yoga and Mantras for Prosperity - GuruGanesha Singh & Karan Khalsa