Terms & Conditions / Buyer's Informationen
Impressum see below
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions as last amended at the time the order is placed shall exclusively apply to all acts of sales and the business relationship between Sat Nam Versand, Gurbasant Singh Thielefeldt, Ringstrasse 98, 64823 Groß-Umstadt, Germany ? following named vendor ? and the customer, which are issued through the Online-Shop of the vendor. Unless separately agreed otherwise, differing conditions of the customer shall not be recognised.
(2) A consumer in terms of the following policies is any natural person who completes a transaction for a purpose that can neither be assigned to his/her commercial, nor independent professional activity. A commercial trader is any juristic person or legal body, who/which in the completion of a transaction acts within his/her independent professional or commercial activity.
(3) The contractual language is German. The wording is stored at the vendor. The storage, however, is only temporary, the customer therefore has to take care for a separate print-out or storage on his/her own behalf.
§ 2 Object of agreement
The object of agreement is the sales of goods. The details, especially the essential attributes of the goods, can be found in the item descriptions and supplementary information at the internet site of the vendor.
§ 3 Conclusion of the agreement
(1) The range of goods of the vendor through the internet does not represent a binding offer for the conclusion of a sales agreement, but an invitation to issue an order (buying offer of the customer).
The customer can issue his/her order by telephone, in written form, by fax, by e-Mail or through the online ordering system. When purchasing through the online shop system it is to note:
Goods intended to be purchased are stored in the shopping cart. Through clicking on the corresponding button in the navigation bar, the customer can recall his/her ?shopping cart? and carry out changes and modifications at any time. After selecting ?checkout? and entering the personal data as well as selecting the payment, finally all order details are being displayed in total once more. Before finally sending the order, the customer has the possibility here to check, change, or update all data (also by using the ?back?-function of the internet browser), or stop the purchase. By sending the order through the corresponding button, the customer issues a binding offer towards the vendor. Upon that, the customer first receives an automatic e-Mail confirming his/her incoming order, which does not yet lead to the conclusion of the agreement.
(2) The use of accredited direct payment forms, despite full payment, does not yet lead to the conclusion of the agreement. The acceptance of the offer (and therefore the conclusion of the agreement) is carried out by the confirmation in written form (for ex. By e-Mail), which confirms towards the customer the processing of the order or the shipping of the goods, or by simply shipping the goods.
In case the customer does not receive an order confirmation or message about the shipping, or has not received any goods within 5 days, the customer is not bound anymore to the order.
§ 4 Prices, Shipping Costs
(1) The consumer retail prices displayed in each of the offers, as well as the shipping costs, represent the final price.
The consumer retail prices contain all price components including all taxes.
(2) For deliveries into countries outside the EU, the VAT which is included in the consumer retail prices is being deducted, the final prices will be displayed net, without tax, and orders are being carried out accordingly. For this, it is necessary to Login to the customer account which holds the correct address in a country outside the EU.
(3) Commercial traders will receive net wholesale prices. These are displayed and carried out upon activation of the commercial trader?s customer account.
(4) Any additional shipping costs are not contained in the price of an item. They can be accessed under § 5a Shipping Costs, are being displayed separately within the ordering process and have tob e carried by the customer additional, unless a delivery free of shipping costs has been approved.
§ 4 a. Discounts
We are offering special discounts on ALL our products, valid for certified Yoga teachers (Tai Chi-teachers, therapists etc. are also accepted!), but also if the training has not been accomplished yet:
- Over 50,00 EUR oder value 10 % discount
- Over 200,00 EUR order value 15 % discount
- Over 300,00 EUR order value 20 % discount
Discounts are applicable only to the consumer retail prices listed in our online shop. Special offers and special items which are not discountable, such as special offers or items on sale, are marked as such. Additional discounts cannot be cumulated with the yoga teacher discounts.
Please send us your Yoga Teacher certificate or your Yoga Teacher Training contract immediately after having created your customer account by Fax to (0049) (0) 6078-789065, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Upon receiving your certificate or teacher training contract we will change your customer status into Yoga Teacher in our shop system.
- After having changed your customer status into Yoga Teacher in our system, you will receive a confirmation from us by e-mail.
- Upon receiving this confirmation, you can order as a Yoga Teacher and the discounts will be applied automatically in our Shop and for your payment.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you process your order before having received our confirmation, the discounts will not be applied to your order! Please first create your customer account before sending us your Yoga Teacher certificate.
§ 4 b. Offer for Commercial Traders:
We offer you our entire program also for wholesale. To create a wholesale customer account in our Online Shop, please follow the instructions under "create a business account" (see right side navigation, up).
Shortly after having successfully created your customer account, please send us your business registration (by e-mail or by fax), and upon receiving that, we will activate your wholesale account in a second step.
You will be notified separately by e-mail as soon as your wholesale account has been activated and is ready to use. After this confirmation, when you Login, our Online Shop will display all items with their wholesale prices and sales units per product (for products with sales units) and will carry out your order accordingly.
Please note: if you just view our Online Shop without your Login as wholesale customer with an activated wholesale account, the shop will show you consumer retail prices only.
§ 4 c. Minimum order value
We do not have any minimum order value. For commercial traders, however, we recommend a minimum order value of EUR 100,00.
§ 5 Payment and Shipping
(1) In case a product ordered by a customer is unexpectedly unavailable due to reasons outside the responsability of the vendor, and despite having taken care for an adequate hedging transaction within a timely manner, the customer will be notified immediately about the unavailability and, in case of withdrawing the order, will be refunded payments that may have been issued already.
(2) As a consumer the customer is requested to check the goods upon delivery whether they are complete or carry any obvious quality defect or transport damage and, in case of such, report these immediately to the vendor and the shipper. Any warranty claims remain unaffected by this.
As far as the customer is not a private consumer, the Risk of accidental loss as well as the risk of accidental deterioration of the sold goods during the shipping process is passed on to the customer only at the time of delivery of the goods by the transportation company to the customer, independently from the shipment being insured or not.
In case the customer it not a private consumer, the shipping and delivery are being carried out on his/her risk.
§ 5 a. Shipping costs
§ 5 b.Shipping costs information for free gift items
Free gift items, when these have been selected and are part of a shipment,
are delivered free of any shipping costs. For free gift items there are no
additional shipping charges.
§ 5 c. Payment conditions
There are following possibilities for your payment:
- Creditcard ("Kreditkarte"; "Carte de Credit").
We accept VISA, Mastercard (formerly Europcard) and American Express.
We will need your card-number and the date of expiry of the card. Also,
we will need the three-figure security-PIN which is printed on the back
of the card, behind the repeated card number.
- Pre-payment: "Vorausüberweisung" (with 2 % trade discount
for commercial traders). Despite the automatically generated confirmation
e-mail to your order by our Internet-Shop, please wait with your payment
until we have sent you all invoice details in a separate e-mail.
- Direct payment: "Sofortüberweisung" (with 2 % trade
discount for commercial traders) You pay directly in the ordering process.
- Cash on Delivery: "Nachnahme"; "Paiement à reception"
(with 2 % cash discount for commercial traders). Please note that there
is an extra fee for COD-delivieres into foreign countries of 12,00 EUR!
- Debit Note ("Bankeinzug"; "prélèvement
bancaire") This is only possible with german accounts (with 2 %
Sconto for commercial traders). We will need your bank information:
Name of bank, bank code, account number, name of holder of the account.
- By Paypal. You will need to set up your own Paypal account, which
you can easily do under www.paypal.com.
§ 5 d. Payment from foreign countries
We highly recommend payments from foreign countries to be done by creditcard (VISA, Mastercard
or American Express), since this is the easiest and least costly method.
The second possibility is pre-payment ("Vorausüberweisung"
- see above). Payment by Debit Note ("Bankeinzug"; "prélèvement
bancaire") is not possible with accounts outside of Germany. For
shipments with the payment-form Cash on Delivery ("Nachnahme";
"Paiement à reception") there will be an extra fee of
§ 6 Return costs when exercising the cancellation right
Exercising the legal right of cancellation, and in case the customer is located in Germany, the customer has to bear the cost of returning the goods if the good(s) received are as ordered and if the original purchase price of the good(s) to be returned did not exceed EUR 40 or if the customer has, at a price exceeding EUR 40, at the time of cancellation not fulfilled the reward or an agreed installment. In case the customer is located in a country outside Germany, all costs for returning the goods must be covered by the customer, unless otherwise approved prior to the return.
§ 7 Offsetting, Right of Retention
(1) The customer may only claim a set-off if its counterclaim is determined to be uncontested or final, and has been approved by the vendor.
(2) The customer may only assert his right of retention insofar as it is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 8 Warranty
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, legal regulations shall apply.
(2) In case of used goods, in variation of the legal provisions, the warranty period extends over one year from the date of delivery of the good(s). The one year warranty period does not apply to damages culpably attributable to the Seller arising from any injury to life, body or health, or damages caused intentionally or with gross negligence, or malice of the Seller, or rights of recourse in accordance with §§ 478, 479 BGB.
(3) As far as the customer is a commercial trader, in variation to art. 1 following applies:
a) Only the Seller's own information and the product description by the manufacturer (but not other advertising, public promotions or statements by the manufacturer) are deemed as agreed with respect to the characteristics of the goods.
b) The customer is obligated, immediately and with the required care, to examine the goods for deviations in terms of quality and quantity, and notify the Seller of any apparent defects in writing within 7 days from receipt of the goods; a timely mailing is sufficient for adhering to the deadline. This also applies to subsequently determined hidden defects, starting from the time of their discovery. The assertion of warranty claims is excluded upon violation of the examination and complaint obligation.
c) For any defect, at its choice, the Seller shall service the warranty through rectification or replacement delivery.
If the remedy of the defect fails on two occasions, the purchaser may, at its choice, demand a reduction in the purchase price or withdraw from the contract. In the event of a rectification, the Seller is not obligated to bear the increased costs incurred by the transport of the goods to a location other than the place of performance, if the transport does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.
d) The warranty period is one year starting from the delivery of the goods. The one year warranty period does not apply to damages culpably attributable to the Seller arising from any injury to life, body or health, or damages caused intentionally or with gross negligence, or malice of the Seller, or rights of recourse in accordance with §§ 478, 479 of the German Civil Code (BGB).
§ 9 Retention of title
(1) The goods shall remain the property of the vendor until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(2) If the customer is a commercial trader, supplementary the following applies:
a) The vendor retains ownership in the goods until all the receivables arising from the ongoing commercial relationship have been settled in full. Any pledge or assignment as collateral is not permitted prior to the transfer of ownership in the reserved goods.
b) The customer may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In such an event, the customer hereby assigns to the vendor all receivables in the amount of the invoice amount arising from the resale; the Seller accepts the assignment. The customer is further authorized to collect the receivable. If the customer does not duly comply with its payment obligations, the vendor reserves the right to itself collect the receivable.
c) Upon the combining and mixing of the reserved goods, the Seller acquires co-ownership in the new item in the proportion of the invoice amount of the reserved goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) At the customer?s request, the vendor is obligated to release the collateral to which it is entitled to if the realizable value of the collateral of the vendor exceeds the receivable to be secured by more than 10%. The choice of the collateral to be released rests with the vendor.
§ 10 Liability
(1) The provider is liable without any limitation for damages arising from any violation of life, limb or health, to the extent that it fraudulently concealed a defect, it has assumed a warranty for the condition of the purchased item, in all cases of intentional acts or gross negligence, upon damages under product liability law or to the extent otherwise legally mandated.
(2) To the extent that any material obligation arising from the agreement is concerned, the violation of which endangers achieving the contractual purpose, the liability of the provider is limited to, for ordinary negligence, foreseeable damages that are typical for contracts.
(3) Upon any liability of any immaterial contractual obligation, liability for violations of obligations based on ordinary negligence is barred.
(4) Under the current state-of-the-art, it cannot be ensured that data communication through the Internet is not error-free or available at any time. In this respect, the provider is not liable for either the consistent or uninterrupted availability of the website and the service offered therein.
§ 11 Set-off or Suspension
The customer is only entitled to set off, withhold or reduce payments, even if notice of faults or counter-claims has been put forward, should the vendor agree explicitly or should the counter-claims be res judicata.
§ 12 Conclusion of contract, withdrawal
Sat Nam Versand has the right to withdraw from a contract completed through the internet if from the specifications of the customer or his/her non contract-compliant behaviour in the execution of another sales agreement with Sat Nam Versand arises the justified suspicion due to reasonable discretion that the customer would not fullfill his/her contractual obligations in due form. In case of typing or calculation errors, Sat Nam Versand has the right to withdraw, without recourse for the customer for neglect of duty.
§ 13 Revocation Instructions
Right of revocation
Individuals can revoke their contractual declaration within 14 days in writing (e.g., letter, fax, e-mail) without stating reasons, or, if the goods are at your disposal before the end of that period, by simply returning the goods. The deadline shall commence following receipt of this notification in text form, but not prior to the receipt of the goods at the receiver (In the case of recurring deliveries not before the first part of the delivery has been delivered), nor before we have fulfilled our obligations to provide information as defined in Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 (1) and (2) of the Introductory Act to the Civil Code ("EGBGB"), as well as our duties under § 312e (1) sentence 1 of the BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB.
The timely dispatch of the revocation or the goods shall be deemed sufficient for compliance with the revocation term. The cancellation or the product return is to be addressed to:
Gurbasant Singh Thielefeldt, Ringstrasse 98, 64823 Groß-Umstadt, Germany.
Consequences of revocation:
In the event of an effective revocation the mutually received benefits are to be returned and possibly derived profits (for example interests) are to be returned as well. In case you are unable to reimburse us either in total, or partially, for services received, or in case you can only restore it in a deteriorated condition, you are required to offer a compensation of equal value. In the event of returning the goods this is not applicable when the deterioration of the goods is due exclusively to their checking - similar to the checking that would have been possible in a retail store. Besides that, you can avoid the obligation to pay compensation for a deterioration caused by inappropriately used goods by refraining from using the goods as your property and by avoiding all actions which may lead to a deterioration of their value.
Goods consignable by parcel shipment may be returned at our risk. You must cover the expense of the return consignment if the delivered goods correspond to those ordered and if the price of the returnable goods does not exceed 40.00 EUR or, in case the price is higher, if you have not yet effected consideration or paid a contractually agreed partial payment by the date of cancellation. Otherwise the returned consignment shall be free of charge for you. Corporeal objects that are not capable of being sent as parcels or packages will be collected from you. Duties for the compensation of payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. This time limit begins for you with the posting of your revocation or the merchandise, for us with the reception of it.
Exclusion of the right of revocation
The right of revocation may not apply to contracts for consignment of goods which were manufactured according to customer specifications, or clearly tailored to personal needs, or which are not, due to their condition, suitable for return, or which are easily perishable, or whose expiration date has passed, for consignments of audio or video recordings or of software if the delivered data medium has been unsealed by the customer, for the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines (unless you have given contractual statement for the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines by telephone).
End of Withdrawal instructions.
Additional revocation Instructions for orders from outside Germany
By way of derogation from the above described Right of revocation, the following applies for any orders outside Germany: In case of returnable good or shipments with no error on our side being the cause for the returning, all shipping costs of the return will have to be covered by you.
§ 14 Copyright
Reprint, photomechanical, electronic or other ways of reproduction, processing, translation, microfilming and saving, making available to the public, integration into databases or other electronic media and systems is - even in parts - only allowed after a written consent by Sat Nam Versand.
§ 15 Place of place of performance and jurisdiction
(1) The law of the federal republic of Germany has validity with exclusion of the un sales law and exclusion of the conflict of laws. For any consumer, this choice of law applies only to the extent that the protection granted by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country of the consumer's usual residence is not deprived (benefit-of-the-doubt principle).
(2) Place of performance for all supplies and exclusive place of jurisdiction for all and any disputes arising from the sales agreement shall be the registered office Sat Nam Versand, so long as the customer is not a private consumer, but a commercial trader, a body corporate organised under public law, or public governmental assets.
The same shall apply in case the customer does not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU, or where the customer's domicile or usual abode at the time of commencement of a suit is unknown. The capacity to appeal to another court of jurisdiction remains thereby unaffected.
§ 16 Information about Disposal of batteries and Akkus
With regard to the use of batteries or with the delivery of appliances that use disposable batteries, the vendor is obliged to notify you about the following:
Batteries may not be disposed of in the household rubbish. You are legally obliged as the end user to return used batteries. You may return used batteries to us, whereby our obligation to accept the return of old batteries is restricted to the type that we supply or have supplied in our assortment of new batteries. You may send used batteries back to us by post.
Disposable or rechargable batteries that contain harmful substances are labeled with the symbol of a crossed-out waste-bin, such as shown
Batteries must not be disposed of in household waste.
b = Battery contains more than 0.004 mass percent of lead
Cd = Battery contains more than 0.002 mass percent of Cadmium
Hg = Battery contains more than 0.0005 mass percent of mercury.
§ 17 Google Plus
On these internet pages, the +1-button of the social network Google
Plus by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, 94043
USA, (following called Google) is being used. If you open any of the
internet pages of our internet-presence which carry this +1-button,
a connection with the Google servers is being established and thereby the button
is being displayed in the internet page by message to your browser. Through this,
it is being transmitted to the Google servers which of our internet pages you
have visited. The +1-button is not being used for recording your visits
in the internet. Google does not protocol the browsing history permanently when
displaying the +1-button and also does not evaluate your visit on
a page with the +1-button in any other form. Google stores data about
your visit for about two weeks for reasons of system maintenance and troubleshooting.
This data is neither structured by individual profiles, user names or URLs nor
is it being transmitted to us. If your are logged in at Google Plus and handle
the +1-button, Google captures information about your Google-profile,
the URL recommended by you, your IP-address and other browser-related information.
If you withdraw your +1, this data is being deleted.<br>
In case you have set your <b>Google-profile</b> in the Google settings
to be publically accessible, your +1 can be displayed together with
your profile name and your photograph as indications in the Google services such
as search results, or in your Google profile, or at other locations on websites
and ads in the internet. In case you do not want Google to associate the gathered
information directly with your Google Plus profile, you have to log-out from Google
Plus before visiting our website. Further information on the raising and using
of data by Google and about your associated rights and options for protecting
your privacy you can find in the privacy notice of Google: http://www.google.com/intl/de/+/policy/+1button.html.
§ 18 Conditions to the contrary
Supplier's conditions to the contrary apply only if they are expressly acknowledged by us; in the absence of express written acknowledgement, they are not part of the provisions of the contract even if they are stated.
Adress & legal information
Gurbasant Singh Thielefeldt
Sat Nam Versand
D- 64823 Groß-Umstadt
Fon: +49 (0) 6078 - 789060
Fax: +49 (0) 6078 - 789065
USt-ID-Nr. (VAT-No.): DE 112102237
Sat Nam Versand is a certified company in trading with products from
organic agriculture origins, according to the EG-control system.
We are therefore in accordance with article 10, paragraph 1 and 2 of the
EG-Ecological law. DE-007 Eco-control, control-number: D-HE-007-05263-B.
Liability exclusion - general
Should the contents or design of this website, or parts thereof, violate
the rights of third parties or any legal requirements, or lead to any
other kind of competitive-juridically issues, we request an appropriate,
immediate notice, explained in full detail, without any charge of costs.
We guarantee that any righteously claimed issue, passage or part of this
website will be removed or modified according to the claimed legal requirements
within an appropriate time, without the necessity of consulting juridical
support. The consulting of a lawyer, which can lead to a caution at the
owner's expense, does not represent his supposable will and because of
pursuing non-according goals as dominating motive of a lawsuit, especially
with the intention to create costs, is a violation against § 13 Abs.
5 UWG (Germany), as well as a violation of the duty to the limitation
of damage. Concerning the contents of the offered affiliate accounts we
claim the liability privileges according to § 5 Nr. 3 TDG and §
11 TDG (Germany).
Liability exclusion - for external links
Despite our highest care and control of all contents, we do not take any
responsibility for the contents of external links. For the contents of
linked sites their owners are exclusively responsible.
Sat Nam Versand has not influence on the contents or updating of foreign,
linked websites. For these links we claim:
The company Sat Nam Versand has no influence on the design and contents
of foreign internet-sites. It takes distance to any foreign contents,
also when Sat Nam Versand had set a link to these external sites.
Sat Nam Versand explicitly states that at the time of setting the link
there was no illegal contents recognisable. Sat Nam Versand has no influence
on the current or coming design, the contents or the copyright of the
linked sites. Therefore, Sat Nam Versand takes explicit distance to all
of the contents of linked sites, including any sites which have been modified
after setting the link. Liable for any illegal, false or incomplete contents
and especially for any damages which result out of the use or non-use
of information offered in this kind, is solely the owner of the site to
which is being linked, not the one who is informing about links to each
of the presentations.